We dealt with Victor's things in his flat yesterday, Y wants to
keep it try to find a way which may be a big challenge with the council but just in case she didn't want the council to get his things things which held memories for her and Cam.
I was there til 1am last night
helping sort through his bedroom filling boxes for charity, boxes of things they wanted to
keep especially for Cam, clothes etc we did find secret letters something which Cam wanted to investigate lt's like V had a diffferent life we didn't know about which he had kept a secret for over twenty years!
I can't say what it was yet until I get their permisssion...
It was light hearted as well as sad... a girl who
was the same age as Cam who knew Vic like a family member as well came to
stay, to help with the sorting and give moral support, so we were all chatting and laughing at things. Especially the old books which said things about when the housewife had to cook, in the old days when women had to stay at home and keep house, it was hilarious!
I don't know what they did today as I my choir started again.
I was feeling tearful and angry earlier and I don't know why, I don't feel I have the right to feel that upset about V when he wasn't as close to me ...but maybe it brings up things about my mum, as I felt quite low last Wednesday being at the Royal free hospital, remembering when I was there with my mum, and I didn't want to stay as I thought V was going to pass that night. I wanted to leave yet I felt I had to stay in case I regretted it, and to support them...
No comments:
Post a Comment