Monday, 8 September 2014
Life in the sunshine!
I was feeling stifled in my flat, sun is pouring into my small office-come -drying room- come Milly's bedroom (she sleeps on my jumper basket at night), but as it's on the fourth floor and only has one window it feels like you are detached from the ouside world, where everyone is bustling around, enjoying their live's in the sunshine! So I decide to depart from this encapsulation to what seems like a slice of heaven, namely Chloe's in Regents Park Road, ( the railway bridge part), and although the interior of Chloe's looks divine:like being in a the country, with the large stones as flooring, luscious fruit in baskets, and lovely wood all around, sitting outside watching people go by smiling in the sun, is the perfect antidote for any mood! that could be the name of a song..Smiling in the Sun... I love the way the tables are at an angle, even if it's a challenge to balance your coffee it gives it character (albeit by accident!) The lovely brightly coloured plants in metal pots are cheerful and add an air of freshness, the other day I sat at a table which had a mini cactus on it! Of course the ambience of the owner Chloe being so welcoming adds to the experience!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment