I was at the church where I sing in the choir on Sunday, practising
Later I was cycling down to the cinema to see the sex tape, I chatted to a guy who was in a van marked ambulance with a logo of a company one the side I stopped him to ask if what it meant he explained that the Nhs pay private companies to provide patient transport, we had an interesting chat. It's odd how he asked me if I was an actor, or a famous celebrity- I don't know why, he seemed to think I was hiding it, when I told him that I am a volunteer music journalist. I said" if you want to have your fantasies that I am you can, but I am not and I don't want to be famous!" He really did see something in me that I did not, he said I had a great voice I spoke well I was easy to understand, (he wasn't English) I could be a teacher... I chatted to him for ages & missed the 7pm film. It was worth it!
The film was great. It was funny, absorbing, and had thought provoking scenes in it. Which didn't expect!
The photo is the back of the British library. As I cycled down that road it captured my vision with it's imposing scale.

No comments:
Post a Comment